Searching...
Saturday, March 16, 2013

Review: Death In Bagheria (A Serafina Florio Mystery, #3) by Susan Russo Anderson

Death In Bagheria (A Serafina Florio Mystery, #3)Death In Bagheria by Susan Russo Anderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Favourite location / setting … The baron's mansion. This was definitely a one of a kind house. Given proper amenities, I would love a place like this for myself.

What I liked. The idea, historical setting, characters, oh I liked everything about this book and want to read other books in the Serafina series.

What problems does one of the characters have, and how does he or she solve it? The nun hires Serafina to find out if her mother was murdered. At first this concept seems strange but as the story progresses it becomes absolutely entertaining and I loved it.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!