Searching...
Monday, April 8, 2013

Review: Covert Dreams by Michael Meyer

Covert DreamsCovert Dreams by Mike Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What would the main character be likely to do if s/he visited? Talk about the vivid dreams, he had. Sometimes it felt like Medium, the tv series. You almost lose track which is real and which isn't. This is what kept the book going for me.

What kind of book is this? List three evidences of this. The book is fiction, but nothing it in made it clear. Names and places were real. This story could be true.

Using information from the book about one of the main characters, rewrote the ending of the book. I would have wanted Stan to be reunited with his wife. They need to be together, especially, since Jimmy had died.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!