Searching...
Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Review: Four Paws: A Poetry Anthology by The Quillective Project

Four Paws: A Poetry Anthology by The Quillective ProjectFour Paws: A Poetry Anthology by The Quillective Project by Ben Ditmars
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Find one word that describes your book very well. Honest. The book revealed how these authors felt and not all poems were about their pets so this is a book that you can keep by your side and find later on, you might have experienced something similar or these poems will speak to you differently in months to come.

Consider the main purpose of this book? It was written for a charitable cause but to me it served as an outlet to share what the authors felt about their pets.

How do you relate to this book. I've lost at least two dogs and one cat when I was growing up so this book brought back a lot of good memories.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!