Searching...
Monday, April 15, 2013

Review: Jack Templar, Monster Hunter (The Templar Chronicles, #1)

Jack Templar, Monster Hunter (The Templar Chronicles, #1)Jack Templar, Monster Hunter by Jeff Gunhus
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What did you like most about the book? The humourous bits. Jack is like most teenage boys facing the world and his wit keeps the story going. I loved that the other characters also have snarky conversations with each other.

What did you like least? Some parts dragged to the point you just wanted to stop reading. And some parts moved so fast, you wanted to finish the whole book in one seating. I also didn't like that the author missed out so many crucial factors about Jack's past or maybe this will be revealed later on in the series.

Did you like the way the book ended? Hmmm, tough one. Overall, I enjoyed this book but there are many questions that are left unanswered so not a big fan that I'll have to wait for the next book before I get more answers.


Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!