Searching...
Sunday, April 14, 2013

Review: Primal by D.A. Serra

PrimalPrimal by D.A. Serra
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Do any characters grow or change during the course of the novel? Alison does a complete 180. She goes way outside the box.

What motivates a given character’s actions? Fear motivated Alison. Everyone's survival depended on her actions. She went commando and saved her husband and son.

Which characters do you particularly admire or dislike? I admire Alison, she did what she had to. Certainly disliked all the brothers.

Do you find the characters convincing? All characters are compelling and believable. I definitely want to read more books by this author.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!