Searching...
Sunday, May 19, 2013

Review: Gabriela and The Widow by Jack Remick

Gabriela and The WidowGabriela and The Widow by Jack Remick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Would you recommend this book? I would recommend this book for everyone. It was mysterious and heartfelt. Held my attention and I enjoyed every page. Loved all of the widow's stories.

What are some of the major themes of this book? Murder, lies, adultery, magic and if you think it's too many themes for one story, think again.

What lesson did you learn from the story? No lesson learned although this book offers readers a fascinating view on human behaviour. There were many scenes that offered this reader gripping emotion and eye-opening behaviour.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!