Searching...
Monday, February 25, 2013

5 Star Review - Trapped - George Bernstein

TrappedTrapped by George A. Bernstein
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What did you think of the style of the writer? The writing style was fresh and unique.

Was the story credible? The characters credible? Yes, the story and characters were credible. I question if the author is a doctor.

Did you find any flaws in the book? No, I do not believe I found any flaws. So nice to know an author takes this much pride in his work.

Compare the hardcover and digital covers. I prefer the hardcover. When viewing the books the digital cover it is a brighter, almost blur of the print book. The print book cover is clear.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!