Searching...
Saturday, May 4, 2013

Review: Excuse Me, My Brains Have Stepped Out

Excuse Me, My Brains Have Stepped OutExcuse Me, My Brains Have Stepped Out by Pandora Poikilos
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What were the main themes of the book? The main themes are about Anya having a neurological disorder and needs brain surgery. She writes several letters to her father about her views on life and her reflections on what has happened.

Describe 2 different settings or locations. The doctors office. Her childhood home

Were you able to connect with the main character and why? Anya was easy to connect with. Felt so much empathy for her. It felt like the world crashed around her and she was the only one left standing.

Which did you find more appealing, the introduction or the conclusion? This is a hard one for me. I loved each one.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!