10 Things You Didn’t Know About Harriet Hodgson
- She has been a freelance writer for 36+ years.
- Because she was teaching at the time, her first books were recycling books for young children.
- She designed 225 toys and games for young children, all made from safe throw-away items.
- A poetry book about the Fourth of July is part of her resume. “I loved writing this book,” she says. “It made me appreciate America even more.”
- All of her books come from life experience. After four family members died in 2007 her writing changed from general health and wellness to resources about recovering from grief.
- She has given presentations at the Bereaved Parents of the USA national gathering in Tampa, Florida and The Compassionate Friends national conference in Boston.
- Harriet serves as a Forum Editor and Contributing Writer for the Open to Hope Foundation website.
- She has top status on www.ezinearticles.com and more than 925 of her articles are posted on this website.
- Along with her husband, this grandmother was legal guardian of her twin grandkids after their parents died in separate car crashes.
- Every day is a miracle for Harriet Hodgson and she lives each day to the fullest.
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre – Non-fiction
Rating – G
Connect with Harriet W Hodgson on Twitter