10 Things you didn’t know about D. Aliesh
- I am addicted to school and the learning process so much that my dream job is to be a mystery student that writes about my experiences.
- I am the only girl grandchild between my maternal grandparents.
- I was raised as an only child for most of my life despite being 1 out of 9.
- I am such an old soul.
- I’m a sucker for deep conversation.
- I could live off of sushi for the rest of my life.
- I’m the only woman in my family that can’t sing.
- I learned how to drive when I was 10.
- I’ve had the same truck for 10 years and count it as my longest relationship.
- I still watch the Disney channel.
The modern day heroes assembled in this journey get to go to places most people will never see. With the gifts of the spirit and some other talents added to the bunch, they restore faith, hope in order into the world, while shaking it up in themselves. If you are a sci-fi extraordinaire looking for a good read, or if you need an escape from worldly limitations…join the cast of Party of Gifts.
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre - Sci-Fi
Rating – PG
More details about the author
Connect with D. Aliesh through Facebook