Searching...
Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Olga Soaje Says She Finds Inexplicable Joy When Writing #WomensFic #Contemporary #AmWriting

1.- How do you work through self-doubts and fear?
I think we all face this issue from time to time and the answer most of the time will remain the same: Acknowledge those feelings and move past them. The most important thing is to “move” and not allow yourself to get stuck in those negative mind frames.
2.-What make you the happiest?
Seeing my kids smile, having “date” night with my husband, writing, traveling to places I’ve never been.
3.- Why do you write?
Because I found this inexplicable joy when I started writing, I simply knew I had to do it.
4.- Have you always enjoyed writing?
I have always expressed myself better in writing than verbally and when a serious topic was on the table, it was easier for me to do it with pen and paper. I was from an early age an avid reader but somehow I saw writing as something foreign. Little did I know it would be something that would bring me so much joy.
5.- What motivates you to write?
I wish I could explain something that seems so intangible, but the best I can do is describing it as a need to do it. To express myself and get rewarded every time a reader sends me a message of how my book touched their life or inspired them.
6.- What books did you love growing up?
I loved and still do Dr.Seuss books; I also loved “Little Women” and Jane Austen lather on. In high school I started a routine of mix-reading self-help books with novels (a thing I still do).
7.-What book genre of books do you adore?
Women’s Fiction.
Self-Help
Literary Fiction.
 twelveHouses
Can anything good follow the best thing that ever happened to you?
Amelia Weiss loved her husband of thirty-five years very much, but now he’s left her a widow. Without him, she is unable to work in her sculpture studio without crying. She no longer has a bridge to her estranged daughter. And she can’t seem to keep her mind in the present.
But when her daughter reaches out asking for her help and her agent threatens a lawsuit if Amelia doesn’t deliver for an upcoming exhibit, she’s forced to make a choice. Will she reengage with her life and the people in it—allowing room for things to be different than they were before? Or, will she remain stuck in the past, choosing her memories over real-life relationships?
Thrust fully into the present, Amelia stumbles into a surprising journey of self-discovery.
Buy @ Amazon
Genre – Contemporary Fiction, Literary Fiction, Women's Fiction
Rating – PG-13
More details about the author
Connect with Olga Soaje on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!