Searching...
Thursday, April 11, 2013

Review: Daimones by Massimo Marino

Daimones (Daimones Trilogy, #1)Daimones by Massimo Marino
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What do you think is the climax of the book and why. I guess, the climax would be when Dan talked with the aliens.

Who do you think the author intended to read this book and why? I would assume he meant it for those who like aliens and stories about the world coming to an end.

If you could only save one character from the book, which one would it be and why? Annah - She would start a new beginning for the human race.

Is the title a good one or a poor one and why? The title is a little confusing. As one book club member pointed out, it is a music group in real life so how did the author associate this with aliens and survival is a bit confusing.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!